Things I Don't Remember

eating snacks all around the world

Sunday, November 13, 2011

let's learn

Today begins the eight week period where I have nothing to teach for third grade because Korea is awesome.

I have decided to have a new and improved attitude about it. I actually feel kind of relieved because now class can be whatever I want it to be, and I can teach them garbage of my own variety instead of the kind found in their (terribly written and gramatically incorrect!) books. We already covered zombies, next item up for bid is my "ocean unit" which is basically preparing for the watching of Finding Nemo, then watching it. After that I'm going to do a lesson on rapping, play them some music videos, and have them try to write and perform a rap in English.

Today we learned about Pokemon and "new vocabulary," mostly slang words I chose during lunch, including "crap," "pissed off," and even shortened words, like "omg" and "vomit ----> vom." Then we watched a youtube video of Native Americans dancing, for no reason.

My job is mostly great.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home