Things I Don't Remember

eating snacks all around the world

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's a Wonderful Life

I've been completely overtaken by spring fever here in the ROK. My mind wanders during school and I find myself staring off into the distance, smiling for no reason. My weekends, the events of which have no real significance, are a giant blur of celebration and late nights and laughter and fun and running around in the sun with my friends. I've been insanely busy writing music for the new band and making plans and deepening bonds and trying to memorize lines. I have absolutely no complaints, the flowers are blooming, and life is wonderful. May this time stretch far and wide.

More soon, definitely.
<3M
trouble loving brat pack jinju- jackie, neil, emma sarah and eve

no cares in the world with eve, sarah and chelsea
   
late night sardines in the graveyard with youngil, sean, erik and jackie  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home