Things I Don't Remember

eating snacks all around the world

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

Nothing new to really report, save for the fact that I am feeling almost 100% better! Thanks so much to everyone for praying for me.

There's a lot going on in the next couple of weeks/months: my band has at least three shows, I'm taking part/performing in the Jinju production of The Vagina Monologues at the end of April, there are going away parties every weekend, a trip to Seoul for St. Patrick's Day, and much more. It's a busy time of year here- and the weather is starting to get really nice (finally!) I can't wait for the flowers to come, and to retire my winter coat. It should be any day now, really! Today is so beautiful that I feel guilty sitting here behind this desk. Lunch time will warrant a long walk in the sunshine!

My relationship with my new co-teacher, Kim, is really good lately, too. She and I are a solid team, and she is a big fan of giving out candy to students, which they of course love and respond to enthusiastically. She isn't very organized, and we are working out a few kinks here and there, but for the most part, I got lucky again with as far as partners go.

Six more months to go! I can't even believe it.
More super soon,
<3M

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home